Business Writing: Improve Your Emails Instantly
Structure a professional email with salutation, opening, body, and closing.
Decrease miscommunications by using simple, conversational language.
Turn negative messages into neutral or positive ones.
Simplify confusing messages using direct and clear language.
Identify common mistakes in emails and learn to avoid them
How to adjust the level of formality according to your audience
How to mitigate negative communication using neutral and passive language
Welcome to the course Business Writing: Improve Your Emails Instantly!
Learn Business Communication Skills, focused on Business Email Writing Skills.
You will learn to get the most out of your email communication by writing simple and direct emails with purpose.
I have worked in sales, customer support, and customer engagement roles in global organizations such as AIESEC and EcoVadis.
I have developed this course to be completely based on examples, not only of what you should be doing, but also of what you should be watching out to avoid in your writing.
Using this very hands-on learning strategy, you will quickly learn to identify and to improve your emails instantly.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- The do’s and don’ts in professional emails;
- How to structure an email with salutation, opening, body and closing;
- How to decrease miscommunications by using simple, conversational language;
- How to avoid common mistakes and sound more professional;
- Strategies of how to communicate in negative situations to turn them around.