The Complete French Course : Learn French – Beginners
Bonjour à tous !
My name is Yohann and I will help you learn our beautiful French language.
This first course is probably the most important since it will give you a solid base of the French language and will for sure motivate you to speak it fluently.
It’s made for you if :
- You want to be serious about learning French (but with some fun, interactive and visually interesting exercises).
- You need something structured (following The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- You want extra material after the lesson.
- You are interested in getting A1 or A2 for DELF / TCF / TEF / FIDE …
How does it work ?
The course is divided in 28 lessons (16 hours of videos) all following a very logical progression which is based on many years of teaching and dozens of French methods. I also use the exact same material with my private students in one to one lessons and I can assure you that they improve !
Each lesson has a specific objective or theme and comes with vocabulary and grammar. All this new knowledge is tested through many exercises. For that part (exercises) you will need a pen and a piece of paper to do the exercises with me. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the video !
After each lesson you will have access to the summary of the lesson, extra exercises (with corrections) and a vocabulary list. So please, do your homework 🙂
The first 4 lessons are really made for total Beginners.
Which level will I reach ?
At the end of this course you will have completed the A1.2 level and reach a low intermediate level of French (A2) allowing you to :
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Please, if you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
See you in class !